Treat yourself to a delicious Chocolate-Covered Weekend featuring cooking demos, chocolate samples and fun activities. Learn about the chocolate-making process and discover the tree where it all begins.
Free with Admission
Swing by the Outdoor Kitchen where Atlanta chocolatiers and pastry chefs demonstrate their tasty talents:
Saturday, September 7
- 10:30 a.m. - Chef Eric Wolitzky, Fifth Group Restaurants, Chocolate Covered Caramel Shortbread Bars
- noon, 12:30 p.m. and 1 p.m. - Garden Chef Christina Curry, Dark Chocolate Coconut Shakes
- 2 p.m. - Chef Emma Hofland, One Eared Stag, The Art of Chocolate
Sunday, September 8
- 10:30 a.m. - Chef Andrea Litvin, The Spence
- noon, 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. - Garden Chef Megan McCarthy, Vegan Chocolate Banana Smoothie
Need more chocolate?
Register for Chocolate in Four Courses
Drop-In for the Chocolate Creatures Family Program