Garden Lights Block Tickets
Block ticket orders must be received at least 2 business days prior to desired visit. Call the registrar at 404.591.1543 to order tickets.
Codes for block tickets can be redeemed by selecting a date on the calendar of the Garden Lights ticketing homepage:
Garden Lights discounted block tickets are available to groups of 50 or more.
Block Ticket Pricing
|Quantity||Ticket Price||Tax & Fees||TOTAL|
|50 - 99||$14.00||$3.55||$17.55|
|100 - 299||$13.00||$3.55||$16.55|
|300 - 499||$12.00||$3.55||$15.55|
How to Order Block Tickets
- Block ticket orders must be received at least 2 business days prior to visit.
- To order block tickets, call the registrar at 404.591.1543.
- Have all group information ready, including total number of tickets, mode of transportation, and credit card number with expiration date.
- Payment must be made in one transaction.
- Once payment is received, ticket redemption codes will be emailed to the group coordinator.
- The group coordinator will receive one code for each ticket purchased.
- Each code must be redeemed for an official Garden Lights ticket for a chosen night.
- Codes are valid for one-time use only.
- Codes can be redeemed online or in person at Garden admissions.
- Codes may also be redeemed by phone at 1.855.454.6849. There is an additional $2.50 transaction fee for phone orders.
- It is highly recommended that codes are redeemed in advance as there are a limited number of tickets available for each evening.
- Codes can be used to redeem tickets for any night in the show that has remaining tickets.
- There is no charge for children under 3 to enter the Garden, but all children must still have a ticket. If there are children under 3 in your party, please select tickets for them on the Garden Lights ticketing website.
- If arriving by bus, all group members will be required to have printed tickets in hand. Guests arriving by bus will not be able to redeem ticket codes on-site.
- If tickets are available for purchase (i.e., not sold out), guests without tickets arriving in bus will be required to pay the full price per tickets for all tickets on one credit card transaction.
- Guests without tickets will not be able to exit the bus until they have a ticket.
- There is no on-site bus parking.
- Bus pick-up and drop-off is located at the South Service Entrance of the Atlanta Botanical Garden.
- From the intersection of Piedmont Avenue NE and 14th Street, turn left onto Piedmont Ave NE and drive 1/4 mile. Just past the Piedmont Driving Club tennis courts, turn right into the South Service Entrance.
- Using the call box, call the security team and the gate will be opened.
- Guests will board buses at the end of the evening in the same location.
- Bus drivers must call the Garden security team 30 minutes prior to arrival at 404.275.5859.
- Block tickets do not guarantee parking in the SAGE Parking Facility.
- $5 per vehicle limited event parking is available.
- It is recommended that guests arrive early in the evening and carpool for the best chance of securing on-site parking.