Visit at Night
There’s nothing quite like the Garden at night. Hours are extended late every Thursday, May – October, until 10 p.m. The sights, smells and sounds of the Garden come to life as the sun goes down and the stars come out.
- Iridescent quality of white blossoms
- Glowing Atlanta skyline
- Enchanting fragrances in the Rose Garden
- Bullfrogs croaking in the Fuqua Conservatory reflecting pool
- Illuminated waterfalls in the Cascades Garden
- Soft railing lights snaking through the beautiful treetops along the Canopy Walk
Fuqua Conservatories at Night
- Listen to the poison dart frogs and coqui frogs sing merrily as the quail hunker down for the night. Sometimes you can hear the barking Tokay Geckos living high up on the conservatory walls.
- See the showy forms of the illuminated Pachypodiums in the Desert House.
- Inhale intoxicating fragrances of the Fuqua Orchid Center ranging from jasmine and cinnamon to chocolate and licorice. Some of these fragrances can only be smelled at night.